| 0 comments ]

Hi.
today i was present my individual project in Web Programming II in my class. I'm not prepare anything include slide show or proposal project, because yesterday, I'm too busy prepared my assignment in networking subject. A whole day i try hard to finish my word with my friend, mohd shafiq. Collect an information from my pal and combine with my work, at last, my complete assignment had finish. Back to my today presentation, when i work up from at morning, in my mind, what a best topic should i present to my Prof in class...after couple hour :) i got an idea. In front of prof Ismail, when my turn to present, i opened my HP 6510b, after that show to all my class about why my login script fail to connect with Mysql. Using Php Designer 2008 sofware, i tell people in my class about version of php. my Mechine (HP) using PHP below 4.0, but a login script i using was 4.3 version. so how to resolve this problem. we look at next script "return mysql_real_escape_string($str);" - we only have to remove "_real" to solve problem and my login script was working. you all want my script, it ok, i'm not a stinky person. but wait for my next post. see you next time. by :)

0 comments

Post a Comment